There Is No Substitute for Experience When It Comes to Comprehensive Tax Management
There is a difference between working with a financial professional with 35 years of experience as a seasoned tax attorney vs. a stockbroker or financial advisor who has attended a few tax planning seminars.
As a highly successful family with complex financial needs, you owe it to yourself to work with an experienced tax specialist who can help you develop a sophisticated tax management strategy specific to your needs.
When you hire the ILG Private Wealth team, your comprehensive Castle and Moat Wealth Strategy™ will incorporate an overarching tax management strategy designed to mitigate unnecessary taxes. Your individual strategy may include utilizing:
- Tax loss harvesting
- Marginal tax bracket planning
- “Tax alpha” investment strategies
- Tax-advantaged investments
- Multi-bucket retirement income strategies
- 1031 exchanges
- Sophisticated insurance planning
- Spousal limited access trusts
- Charitable lead and remainder trusts
- Charitable annuities
- And many more